U-Pipe collector is a highly efficient solar energy collector that utilizes heat transfer fluid which in non-toxic, non-corrosive and works even at low temperatures. It consists of high purity copper pipes bent in a U shape with both ends welded to two common tubes so that you have many U-pipes connected to the two tubes. The pipes have one end sealed so that one tube is the input for cold fluid and the other is the output for the hot fluid. The U-pipes are then covered with an Aluminium fin to spread the heat evenly and placed inside our vacuum glass tube for maximum irradiance absorption and retention.
Features and Benefits
- It is ideal for low temperatures, hard water regions and has a long life as there is no liquid in the tubes
- It features high efficiency and operation speed
- The parameters are tested by FermanFraunhofer research institute
- Maximum transient efficiency: 0a=0.779
- Heat loss coefficient: 1a=2.103W/m K 2a=0.0107W/m K
- High starting up speed with high efficiency